Moringa Oil Is The Best Kept Secret In Skin Care
100% Natural Pure Moringa Oil not only soothes and rejuvenates, by putting moisture back into the skin, but it can also bring relief to even the most stubborn Eczema!
- The Moringa Tree is also known as the Miracle Tree or Drumstick Tree and grows primarily in Asia. It’s found in sub-Himalayan areas and tropical regions.
- Every part of the tree has medicinal properties: bark, leaves, plant, fruit, roots, and seeds. Moringa Oil is extracted from seeds using a hot press extraction method.
- Moringa Oil has 36 distinct healing properties. It serves as an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, parasite killer, is hypoallergenics, and is also rich in Vitamins A, B, C, and E – among its many other enriching health benefits.
- Moringa Oil doesn’t have parabens, making it a safer alternative to popular cosmetics. Parabens (chemical compounds used as preservatives) enter our bodies through the skin, and stay in our tissue. They are believed to disrupt hormone function by mimicking oestrogen.
- Moringa Oil helps with Eczema and Rosacea. Vitamins B2 (Riboflavin), and B3 (Niacin) give Moringa Oil its skin healing value. Niacin creates a barrier to skin irritants while retaining moisture in the tissue. It’s also known to minimize dark spots. Riboflavin contributes to cell growth and repair, helping reduce scarring in the skin and alleviating irritation related to Eczema.